Last year we shard a wildly popular Pumpkin Pie Cake, it was so good to eat and share.
I found this one for this fall. Looks amazing and I can't wait to make it.
Look at all that stacked up delicious!
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- ½ cup plus ¼ cup Pecans, chopped
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 3 cups Whipped topping, divided
- 2½ cups Milk
- 3 sm pkgs. White chocolate instant pudding mix (or vanilla) - 3.4 oz. boxes
- 1 - 15 oz can Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin spice
- Layer 1: Mix flour, butter and ½ cup pecans together. Press into a sprayed 9x9 OR 9x13 pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove and let cool.
- Layer 2: Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar, add 1 cup of the whipped topping then spread over cooled crust.
- Layer 3: Mix milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over top of layer
- Layer 4: Spread remaining 1 cup of whipped topping and sprinkle pecans.
- Let chill for 3 hours or until set.
For more recipes check out this page 'lil luna
The Stylista Foodie
For the foodie in all of us