Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Products for Monday Hair ~ Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo ~ The Stylista

I have been a member of Influenster for a while now and if you don't know what this it is, in a nutshell, you sign up for something called a Voxbox.  In it are all kinds of samples of products retailers would like you to try.  If you are interested in being a part of it just follow the link. Here
 
sorry for the dark photo, only had my phone
 
In the meantime, I will share what I got. 
 
I am in LOVE with dry shampoo and have blogged about it in the past.  But nothing in the world beats a free sample, and I got a FULL SIZE sample...yeah baby. 
 
Also included in my box was a sample of Herbal Essences Naked shampoo and conditioner.
 
I have not had the chance to use them yet but I will update when I find out how they work out.
 
 
Lindsey A Jones
for the Stylista
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.