Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Dad Life ~ Lindsey A Jones




I love my dad, he did the best he could to provide for his family.  He retired from the military in 1986 and started enjoying his retirement....by rebuilding our house.  Never one to sit still unless there are at least two football games or races on the tube.  I have great memories of Dad reading to me at night, always making the story come alive, so much so that when my Mom took the reading duty for a night, she just couldn't do it right. 

Dads have changed over the years, some stay home, some stay at work, some are non-existent.  I found this great video all about Dads, I hope it makes you smile as much as it did for me.

The Dad Life




Lindsey J

Dedicated to my Dad

CRF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.