So…It was my birthday thursday (I'm not telling how old…so don't ask..psst older than a breadbox)
I was inundated with Facebook well wishes and it was really nice to get some phone calls from people I hadn't talked to in a while.
Then I opened my computer…a hundred emails all proclaiming...
"Happy Birthday, we have something special for you"
Heres the breakdown
1. Buca Di Beppo ~ My fave Italian restaraunt, offers free brownie sundae, spent $50 for lunch
2. Hot Topic ~ Spend $30 get $5 off
3. Sephora ~ Free minis of Make up Forever Lipstick and Mascara ~ A little disappointing really
the webiste just kept shuffling me around, so no minis for me.
4. Torrid ~ $10 off my next purchase, in my birthday month, and its all expensive
5. ModCloth ~ $5 off my next purchase of $50 or more
6. Landry's ~ $25.00 was added to my card as a birthday gift, I always spend at least $50 there
7. Sports Authority ~ 200 bonus points ($10) on my reward card after any instore purchase
8. Dunkin' Donuts ~ free medium beverage
So, this means I would have to spend at least $250 to enjoy MY BIRTHDAY.
I thought people were supposed to buy me stuff, no dice.
I stayed home with my kids, blogged, made cake, drank coffee I made and watched Netflix