Saturday, June 14, 2014

Birthday Freebies? ~ Lindsey A. Jones ~ Girl on the Street

So…It was my birthday thursday (I'm not telling how old…so don't ask..psst older than a breadbox)




I was inundated with Facebook well wishes and it was really nice to get some phone calls from people I hadn't talked to in a while.

Then I opened my computer…a hundred emails all proclaiming... 


"Happy Birthday, we have something special for you"


Interesting!

Heres the breakdown

1.  Buca Di Beppo ~ My fave Italian restaraunt, offers free brownie sundae, spent $50 for lunch

2. Hot Topic ~ Spend $30 get $5 off 

3. Sephora ~  Free minis of Make up Forever Lipstick and Mascara ~ A little disappointing really
                       the webiste just kept shuffling me around, so no minis for me.

4. Torrid ~ $10 off my next purchase,  in my birthday month, and its all expensive 

5. ModCloth ~ $5 off my next purchase of $50 or more

6. Landry's ~ $25.00 was added to my card as a birthday gift, I always spend at least $50 there

7. Sports Authority ~ 200 bonus points ($10) on my reward card after any instore purchase

8. Dunkin' Donuts ~ free medium beverage

So, this means I would have to spend at least $250 to enjoy MY BIRTHDAY.

I thought people were supposed to buy me stuff, no dice.

I stayed home with my kids, blogged, made cake, drank coffee I made and watched Netflix

Perfect Birthday

Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.