Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Talking about Professional Photography ~ The Stylista

I meet a variety of people here in Orlando.  It's a mixed bag really.  I have had the pleasure of working with Tina on several occasions, when I heard she had ventured out into Professional Photography, I had to share.  

These are from her website









Services offered: here

Tina Dirkes Photography
po box 780056 Orlando FL 32878 US

Phone:   321-473-6446

My philosophy is simple:  Never rest on your laurels. I know that my reputation is only as good as my last shoot. I excel at the fine art of handling even the most difficult of models. On the set, I'm in total control. In the darkroom, my imagination takes flight. Hire me, and you'll never see the world the same again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.