Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Questions ~ Tweeting your Selfies at the Salon~ The Stylista




I put out a tweet the other night.  I was curious to see who would respond….nothing….hmmm, time to try another tack.

I thought that everyone would be all over a #selfie contest. I have done it, you have done it.  Every girl and some guys have posted photos to Instagram or Facebook of the new cold/updo/cut/style.  

I want to reward the hard workers who make you…you.

We are about you and your relationship with your stylist.  We know that you are their resume, you're their portfolio.  They say you are only as good as your last haircut.  Let's show it off.

Tweet with the hashtag #salonselfieSC and we will take a look at your fab look.  If we like it then we will do a blog piece about your stylist.  

So many stylists go unnoticed, working hard in a salon or on the road, one client at a time…

Show them some love


The Stylista




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.