Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What's In My Bag Baby ~ Guest Post for Beauty O'Holic ~ Lindsey A. Jones


Well I am a super busy girl and my makeup routine is fairly quick, please don't hate.



In my Clinique pink suede bag;

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream Moisturizer in Fair to Light
EYEKO London Skinny Liquid Eye Liner in black
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Blackest Black
Various shades of Covergirl Eyeshadow
~ current colors are Blue Smoke and Rosy Outlook


I picked up two of my favorites from beauty boxes. The Olay was a huge score, I love it….It smells so Un-Olay and I stopped wearing anything else on my face. The Eyeko is also amazing. It really is easy to apply and you can change the thickness of the line so easily and its also great for cat eyes and wings.

The Lash Potion was on sale and I had a coupon. The Covergirl was also on clearance, that's why you probably won't find the colors, I am almost out of Rosy (sniff sniff.)

Its almost time for new colors!

Time to shop

See ya

Lindsey J
for the Stylista by SC
at 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.