Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lifestyles ~ New Years Resolutions Lindsey A. Jones

My News Years Resolution…..a couple days late




I know its that time, 

"let's make a resolution to (insert drama here) this year"

and thats where the trouble starts.

I resolved a few years ago to not make a resolution on New Years…who needs that kind of pressure.

These are my reasons

1.  You told everyone, so now you HAVE to do it for fear of letting down family member, significant other, yourself, etc. etc.


2.  The reasons are fleeting in most cases. No, You will not be able to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon, that is in like two or three weeks.

3.  Quite frankly, I have lost the same 20 lbs every january 


If you are going to do it, start small…

1.  Keep desk organized, for more than the weekend

2.  Stop throwing clothes on floor at night

3.  Do not eat cookie dough raw out of the freezer

See…all Doable

I am having a good time with this, but I would love to hear from all of you whether it was momentous or just the everyday.

Luv Ya,

Lindsey J
for the Stylista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.