Friday, October 4, 2013

Geek is the New Chic - Guest Post for Beauty O'Holic by Lindsey A. Jones


Hello girls, it is Geek Chic Week at Beauty O'Holic, so I thought I would add to the fun.  I searched the internet and found some super cute stuff for the inner geek in you




A smart and sexy woman.





Some Great Accessories 



Awe... we <3 you too!


Stepping out Mario Style, Custom Chucks




Amazing Necklace  


Fantasy Wear

"I'm going to Comic~Con"



Are These DIY???


Tron Inspired


Get your popcorn out and watch some Star Wars. Wookie Approved


Not just for the ladies, don't want the men to feel left out.




I have to LOL every time I see this


See you soon
Lindsey A.
Writing for The Stylista by SC

see more of Lindsey on stylistabysc.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.