Saturday, September 7, 2013

Right on Pointe Week ~ Guest Blog for Beauty O'Holic



I will freely admit that I am obsessed with ballerinas, I love the grace the strength and the music.

I will never be a ballerina but that doesn't mean I haven't pinned scads of photos and videos.







Lets talk about beauty, isn’t that what we do so well?  What about inner beauty, its about eating right and taking care of your insides too.  Sleep and exercise are the key to a healthy mind and body.  Ballerinas are no exception, with grueling sun-up to sun-down practices, it can create some of the most graceful and strong bodies.  You can take a page from their book and borrow the workout. 

Barre can give you:

Improved Posture

Muscle Tone

Strength

Endurance


There are many great Barre Workout videos available

BarreConcept ~ 20 Minute Barre Workout





Shape Magazine had a great article with easy workouts moves you can do at home ~ Ballet Barre Workout

Prevention Magazine is offering a series by Barre3 ~ Here


Some of my favorite Ballet Professionals

 Sascha Radetsky 
Julie Kent

Mikhail Baryshnikov
Misty Copeland


You can train your body for grace and poise, just find the workout that fits your fitness level and keep at it.  

Lindsey A. Jones
for The Stylista

See more of me at 
http://stylistabysc.blogspot.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.