Monday, August 5, 2013

It's All About the Blues~ The Stylista

I've Got the Blues....In My Hair 


Mrs. Slocum would be so proud, but this is not what you should be aiming for.



Blue is my favorite color, at one point I had to stop buying clothes because of the monochromatic closet thing I had going on.  I don't know if I could do blue hair, it does have a tendency to fade out pretty quickly to this really interesting aqua/teal color that I am not really crazy about





Not sure if this is actual color or extensions, but the cut and color are stunning. 

Couture always breaks rules and so should you.


Amber McCrackin is doing it right. 




Simply gorgeous curls


Katy Perry looks great in blue, you can too.  Make sure you are not doing this at home, go to the stylist to make sure you have a longer lasting truer color.  


The Stylista


2 comments:

  1. Your very welcome, I adore colored hair, i did pretty hard on they internet to find nifty stuff like this...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.