Monday, August 26, 2013

Green With Envy ~ The Stylista


I have to giggle at this photo, Sophia looks so serious and this is clearly not a serious color.  As we continue down the rainbow of hair colors, this Monday is about green.





Dip Dyed Blond

She looks ethereal like a fairy

Kelly Green


Washed out aqua


Lots of individual colored strands, in blue, purple, green and aqua make for a gorgeous blend, although I cant even imagine what the upkeep on this costs.

Green Over Black

Blue Hawaiian 


So what, you're Famous!  Evidently it's a license to do anything you want to your hair and we will all oooh and aaaah over it.  

Lady Gaga

Nicki Minaj


I am not going to be going green anytime soon, but if done right it might be a fun flirty look.

The Stylista 


2 comments:

  1. I love the dipped dyed blond - green hair. Of course, you can't have this hairstyle and work in a professional office environment. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that was one of my faves too, I can never do that for LEO...lol

    L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.