Saturday, July 6, 2013

VoxBox Review ~ Lindsey A. Jones


I was so Happy when I got this box...

First off it was free...you have to do a little survey and they decide if you fit the criteria for the box.

Second it had stuff in it that I can actually use!  Don't get me wrong, I did love my Birchbox but it always seemed to have a sample that just didn't give me enough product to actually see how it worked, I would rather get 1 full size thing then 10 trial sizes.  

I am in love with the Olay BB Cream, I have been using it every day for a week now.  It goes on like a lotion, feels weightless and smells terrific.  It disappears on my skin and gives me a nice summer tan glow. 

The Goody Hair Ouchless hair ties are a winner and I got 4 of them.  Yay me.  I have a lot of hair, so it truly is a trial to get it tamed.  These work great.

My little toes are loving the Sinful Colors nail polish, its called Nouveau Purple.  

Lastly the gel inserts from Dr. Scholl's were a nice surprise, my feet are enjoying the extra padding.  

If you are interested in seeing if you qualify for Influenster go here




"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."


Lindsey J



Speaking of free stuff, here's our giveaway! ~ Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.