Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Guest Post ~ Meredith Crawley for Beauty O'Holic


Hello Beauties,

I am sure everyone has their favorite lip balm for the summer, well, maybe not your favorite, but definitely the lip balm you turn to in need.

I have a favorite.


I am constantly reaching for my C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve lip balm.



However, this product has an unusual hidden talent. It acts more like a body balm - you can apply a tiny amount to not only your lips, but also you elbows, knees, face and cuticles. Huh? Really? I was surprised too!

I apply a small amount to my lips, even the edges, before I go to bed. That way, in the morning, my lips aren't dried out or even have a tiny bit of dryness.

I have applied small amounts to my elbows and knees, every night for a week and have noticed a change. My elbows and knees are no longer rough and scratchy. Think more like a baby's bottom - silky smooth - with a subtle rose scent.

I purchased mine from Sephora (www.sephora.com) online for only $5.50, but I have also seen it in Bath and Body Works (www.bathandbodyworks.com) for $7.50.

Would I recommend the product? Absolutely. I purchased mine in late February, I have barely made a dent in the tiny amount I have used and I still can't seem to go without. I will be purchasing this product again, just as soon as I run out. The choice is up to you where you make the purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.