Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November Birch Box ~ Girl on the Street ~ Lindsey Jones


Birch Box
November




The holidays are upon us.  Thanksgiving marks the beginning of food, friendship and of course shopping.  The Holiday gift guide has ideas for women, men and just for fun.




Cute little pillow box to put a trinket or two in.



Atelier Cologne ~ Rose Anonyme  
Very heavy rose fragrance, plus some musky undertones.


The chocolate covered chips really threw me, good thing they put two in, because I needed the second one to make a firm taste assessment.  It's weird but I liked it, crunchy and sweet.

















Stila adds some shine to your life, mix in some with your liquid foundation for extra shimmer.

Can't wait to try this out, got a date on saturday! Sexy hair time!


It says instant imperfection corrector, can I put some on my ex????

All kidding aside, this was a neat box.  I love trying new things.  After the December delivery I will be doing a year in review of all the boxes that I received this year.  Because honestly I am still using my Eyeko eyeliner.  LOVE IT!

Till next time, Linsdey J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.