Monday, October 15, 2012

October Birchbox ~ Girl on the Street ~ Lindsey Jones


October Birchbox




Every month i get this wonderful surprise in my mailbox....

Birchbox

I was sent an email asking if I would like to receive a box that partnered with Goop.®  Um... YES!!!  I have been getting a weekly mail from Goop® for ages now.  I adore the tips and recipes from Gwyneth Paltrow.






In this box ~

Illume ~ Red Cedar Candle ~ full size $10
     
      Made from soy and beeswax and essential oils, it smells         
      amazing.

Jouer ~ Lip Enhancer ~ full size $14

     Moisturizing balm that finishes with a satiny gloss, I tried 
     this straight out of the box.  Lips felt great for hours.

Kiehl's ~ Rosa Arctica Eye ~ full size $46

     Conquer dark circles with this brightening balm made 
     with collagen booting flower extracts.

Supergoop! ~ City Sunsreeen Serum ~ full size $20-42

     SPF 30 serum for under your makeup, provides a 
     weightless UV shield.


Lifestyle Extra

LUNA ~ Lemon Zest

     I ate this this morning before work.....um, sorry girls I 
     didn't like it at all.  It smelled great but tasted like I was 
     chewing on lemon rinds and not in  good way.  For 180 
     calories I'm sure I can find something else.



All in all not a bad box, but I watched the sneak peak video and expected something totally different.  Still love Goop®!

Till Next Time,

Lindsey J.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.