Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Girl on the Street ~ September Birchbox ~ Lindsey Jones


September Birchbox has arrived!!!




As you well know by now, this is the highlight of my month....

This month certainly doesn't disappoint, how did they know my favorite color is blue???

If I hadn't jut got my nails done I would have tried it on right away, I'm thinking pedicure.

Color Club ~ Birchbox Custom Polish ~ full size $8
     
     Pretty dark blue that will match my eyes.  

Dr Jart+ ~ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 ~ full size $32

     Four in one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-   
     perfector with tint.  

Fekkai ~ Technician Color Care ~ Full size $25

     Shampoo and Conditioner samples, protect color treated   
     hair with this anti-fade formula

twistband ~ Hair Tie ~ set of 12 for $18

     Well I am not sure what to make of this little hair 
     accessory.  Its the grey ribbon looking thing, it feels fairly       
     elastic but I have a lot of hair and thats no joke.      
     I will have to get back to you on that  

Vasanti ~ Brighten Up! Face Rejuvenator ~ full size $34

     Exfoliating cleanser with professional grade microderm  
     crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten dull skin

Well that is a good start, the Lifestyle Extras for this month:

~ The Brush Guard: plastic covers for your brushes, look like  
   Chinese finger traps to me
~Birchbox Digital Download: Tristan Prettyman, two songs 
   to download

Also in the box

~ Fall Lookbook, with how-to's, tips, and new products 
~ Coupon for $25 for Madewell.com clothing

Till next time 

LJ










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.