Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Girl On the Street ~ Lindsey Jones ~ August Birchbox





Yes ladies ...its that time again...Birchbox!!!!!!



This month brings some back to school fun and a....razor?  What are they doing?  Evidently they needed to tell about this new affordable wonder.  The new Schick Hydro Silk has had an upgrade.  Five blades and a water activated serum moisturizer built into the shave head.  Honestly, Miss Jones is a Gillette Venus girl, has been for a LONG time, but I will give it a try, you never know.  Plus they tossed in some coupons for refills and shave gel...sweet!

~ Whish ~ Shave Cream- Full size $20

Well to go with my new razor is some...tada...shave cream.  It is by Whish, you can find it at www.whishbody.com.  It has a lovely smooth texture and smells fruity.  It says non-foaming formula made from shea butter.  

~ Jouer ~ Moisterising Lip Gloss- Full size $20

I like this gloss, pretty pinky color.  As usual the gloss catches my hair, its a little sticky and you need to reapply often.

~ Oribe ~ Shampoo and Conditioner for color - full size $36

This two pack is touted to help hair retain its color and luster.    I am not sure that two packs will be enough to really test that theory.  


Ahhhh...who doesn't love a new fragrance?  I am so happy with my Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture. They say mandarin, honeysuckle and jasmine, I say Heaven! 
Regular size $70 




This little booklet was chock full of tips for shaving, makeup tools, makeup quick fixes...Did you know that you can use a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol to remove an over zealous spritz of perfume??





I am going to go have some fun with my new goodies, see ya soon ladies!

Lindsey J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.