Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beauty Buzz ~Birchbox for June ~Linsdey Jones


Hello Ladies....

I can hardly hold back once I get the email telling me my Birchbox is on the way.  AND ITS HERE!!!!!




This month is all about the Jet setter....I thought it was odd that they included a "ziploc" baggie, but it makes sense now.  Things to go on a plane.  Gotta keep TSA happy....

(rubs hands together in anticipation)

1.  beautyblender ~ blender cleanser ~ sample size, Full size, $17.95

"Keep makeup sponges and brushes in prime condition with a soy-based formula, which removes built-up bacteria and oil."  

2.  Comodynes ~ Self-Tanning Intensive ~ Pack of eight for $14.99

"Who needs sun when you can get a safe, buildable and natural-looking tan." Two packets were in the box. 

3.  Number 4 ~ Lumiere d'Hiver Super Comb Prep and Protect, Full-size $32

The gorgeous-smelling leave-in treatment detangles and defrizzes with nutrient-rich botanicals, while built in UV filters keep strands protected." I can't wait to try this one!

4.  the Balm cosmetics ~ Staniac in Beauty Queen, Full-size $17

"Two in one lip and cheek stain, sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long wearing flush."


The extras for this month are a tili bag, the "ziploc" style bag with the funky print and a sample of John Varvatos~USA, mens cologne, from the all new Birchbox Man, which from what I am reading includes sample and FULL size goods.  Maybe I can get our new blogger Beau Taylor to write about.  


Till next time my dears....

LJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.