Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beauty Buzz ~ Birchbox ~ Girl on the Street ~ Lindsey Jones


I have a new treasure that I want to share....The Birchbox....





I found it while stumbling around the internet one afternoon.  The short story is for a $10 monthly fee you get a box of samples of different beauty products.  Of course I signed up immediately, finding new products and sharing them with you is what I am all about!

I could hardly contain my excitement, Birchbox had sent me an email telling me that my box was on its way and that the theme was Gossip Girl.  






So,  it came in the mail today.  I raced home so that I could open it and see my prizes.  




OMG, ladies, you have to get this stuff......

1 ~ Blank note card with pink envelope, you can get a set of  
      twelve for $10

2 ~ Algenist | Firming and Lifting Cream ~ .05 oz. 
      (Full size $94)
       Moisturizer with a microalgea compound to boost skins      
       elasticity

3 ~ Keratase | Age Premium Bain Substantif ~ 1 oz. 
       (full size $36)
       Made with UV filters and hyaluronic acid, fortifies hair 
       against damage

4 ~ Keratase | Age Premium Masque Substantif ~ .51 0z. 
       (full size $60)
       Deep conditioning masque for the mature scalp.  

5 ~ Dior | Diorshow Extase  ~ .13 oz. 
       (Full size $28.50)
       Glam Mascara that adds tons of volume and length, has a 
        ceramide complex to fortify lashes.

6 ~ Dior | Miss Dior eau de parfum ~ .03 oz. 
       (full size $62-102)
       Floral with a touch of patchouli

I will have to admit, I am in LOVE with Chanel Mademoiselle, so this Dior was out of this world fabulous.  I highly recommend it if you are in the mood to splurge on fragrance.  


Also included was a note card  with a trivia sweepstakes, where you could win a $500 Birchbox shopping spree.  I am very pleased with my first Birchbox...I can't wait to see what's in next months box!



See you next time, 

Girl on the street

Lindsey Jones

writing for Salon Confidential Magazine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.