Thursday, October 13, 2011

Personal Favorites ~ Jordan K Winn

All My Style Vixens,
I have come a long way from my old tomboy style when I was younger. While making this list, I have found out I am pretty high maintenance. I actually have my routine down to a science and can do it in as much time as it takes the simple chick to get ready. I am a fan of dynamite quality products, and they come at all price points. There's a fine line between splurge and save, here's my favorites of this past summer season. Copy as you please, I would indulge if I were you. ;)
Always, J*
pastedGraphic.pdfKim Kardashian's Workout Tapes
pastedGraphic_1.pdfOPI Sweetheart Nail Polish
pastedGraphic_2.pdfLC Lauren Conrad Jeans at Kohl's
pastedGraphic_3.pdfVictoria's Secret Showstopper Bra
pastedGraphic_4.pdfMoroccan Oil Serum
pastedGraphic_5.pdfAldo Shoes Forwood Wedge (every color)
pastedGraphic_6.pdfMarc Jacobs Lola Fragrance
pastedGraphic_7.pdfTIGI Bed Head Self Absorbed
pastedGraphic_8.pdfVictoria Secret PINK Sexy Sweat Short
pastedGraphic_9.pdfMakeUpForEver HD Invisible Coverage Foundation
pastedGraphic_10.pdfMAC Sculpt & Shape Powder
pastedGraphic_11.pdfApple iPhone 4, iPad 2, MACBOOK Pro
pastedGraphic_12.pdfPaul Mitchell's Awapuhi Wild Ginger Collection
pastedGraphic_13.pdfAmerican Eagle Woman's "AE Favorite Tee"
Jordan K Winn 2011 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.