Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hot Trends ~ Violent Lips~ plus a tutorial~ Jordan K Winn

pastedGraphic.pdf
Glamour girls,
Ditch the lipsticks and grab the newest trend in lip glam -Violent Lips !! Their modern spin on 4-8 hour wear temporary tattoos gives the trendy make-up addict completely new lip-wear. Isabella and Sophia, daughters of entertainment industry veteran Jeff Haddad, have created Violent Lips in over 40 colors. They offer everything from leopard print (in very color you could imagine)and rainbow to polka dot and extreme glitter styles. I am dreaming up a million different looks for photo shoots! The colors are amazing and look deeply pigmented. They are vitamin enhanced for comfortable wear.
pastedGraphic.pdf 
Violent Lips could even look into making more nude colors to take over the mainstream market and bridal makeup. Every woman would love to set and forget her lip color.
Here's a link to the Violent Lips tutorial and tip page: http://www.violentlips.com/blogs/vlips/3122632-tips-for-applying-your-lips
pastedGraphic.pdf 
I am dying to see if these are all they are hyped up to be. So, I'll update you all on the true wear of these lip tats. I have the most non-lipstick loving lips of anyone I know and fight a continuous battle to keep my lip color on. I'll be your true test of wearability and judge of comfort. I cannot wait to go choose some different looks!
Til my next one, subscribe to my beauty tips and tricks! Check out www.jordankwinn.com for any event or bridal glam needs.
Always, J*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback.